This is one of my favorite lunch time tuna recipes. I think one of the reasons I love it so much is because it is a recipe that my grandma used to make. 🙂 This recipe is super creamy and tasty! Perfect to pack in a cold lunch or enjoy right out of the fridge!
To prepare this recipe you will need:
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1 1/2 cups mayo
– 3 TBS sugar
– 1 small red onion, chopped
– 1 book of elbow macaroni, cooked
– 1/2 tsp. paprika
– salt & pepper to taste
– 2 pouches/cans of Bumble Bee® Premium Albacore Tuna or Light Tuna
1. Begin by cooking your pasta according to the packaging and placing it in the fridge to cool. Cool noodles will absorb less of the dressing and give you a much creamier finish.
2. Second, prepare your dressing by combining you milk, mayo and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. Add your prepared dressing to your cooled noodles, along with the chopped onion and tuna fish. Combine. Sprinkle the salad with the paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Serve chilled.
The next recipe is the perfect after school or after work snack. I like to serve it on slices of cucumber for a healthier approach, but my kids also like to eat it on crackers. It’s your choice.
To prepare this snack, simply combine in a small bowl one packet of tuna fish, half of a chopped onion, one stalk of chopped celery and one tablespoon of mayo. Stir until thoroughly combined and serve on a slice of cucumber.
– 1 pouch/can of Bumble Bee® Premium Albacore Tuna or Light Tuna
– 1 TBS mayo
– 1 stalk of celery, chopped
– 1/2 white onion, chopped
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with cucumber slices or crackers.