Are we half way through summer already? Running out of things to do? Me too. Did you know that LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan has added new features recently? If you’ve already visited once this summer or thinking about visiting for the first time – you might want to check out what LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan has added!
We first visited LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan back in March when it first opened and have since been back a few times. We still love building in the different LEGO® zones, riding the interactive rides and playing in the soft play area. Plus, with the dining area and rotating movies, it’s properly set up for a day full of fun!
What LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan Has to Offer for Summer Fun
- LEGO® Miniland Detroit – Here you can view the city of Detroit made up by LEGO’s. This is one of my favorite rooms to wander through.
- 2 LEGO® Rides – Yes, RIDES! They are super fun and awesome.
- LEGO® Building Zones – Including LEGO Racers : Build and Test area. My kids love this area. Here they can build LEGO cars, then test their car making skills on a real LEGO track. Plus there are several other fun zones to choose from.
- LEGO® Factory Tour – Take a virtual tour of the LEGO factory and virtually build your very own LEGO person. Be creative!
- LEGO® Soft Play Zone – Pop off those shoes and burn some energy in the soft play area. My kids love climbing through the tubes, swinging on the ropes and landing in a big pile of soft LEGO’s.
- LEGO® Studios 4D Cinema – Movies included in your ticket price!
Plus more surprises when you visit. . .
What’s New at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan
Well, for starters they’ve got two new movies in addition to the original short films that play in rotation throughout the day! These movies play in 4D animation which includes wind, fog, and water! Here’s what to expect that’s new:
The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure
Watch Emmet, Wyldstyle and Friends Reunite in All-New Story – Debuting July 16, 2016
NEXO Knights 4D movie
Join the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ as they race across Knighton to beat Jestro and his Book Of Monsters to obtain the most powerful and dangerous magic book yet – the Book of Creativity. – Now playing!
Besides the new movies, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan often has special events such as Adult Only nights and Miniland takeovers. To stay up to date on whats new and happening, pop on over to their website to sign up for notifications. Plus, we’ll do our best to stay on top of what’s new and fun for the whole family!
Have you visited the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan yet? Tell us your favorite part – mine is the Kingdom Quest Laser Ride!
Disclosure: We were invited to preview this event as a member of the media. All opinions are our own.