Spring is coming! Its almost here. Even though there is still snow on the ground I began preparing and making plans for my new homestead garden several months ago. I am so excited for the ground to warm up enough so I can get outside and work in the dirt. This year is actually going to be the largest edible garden project I have ever done. I am working on turning a large section of my backyard into several raised garden beds and I cannot wait to share my progress with you over the next couple of weeks.
Today, we have an awesome opportunity for you to win all the items you need to prepare for your very own spring garden! This giveaway was put together by my friends over at the Homestead Bloggers Network. Be sure to stop by each of their blogs and see what an inspiration they can be to starting your own homestead project. They have taught me a lot about how to get my organic garden project started!
Enter the Giveaway!
Members of the Homestead Bloggers Network have partnered with Peaceful Valley/GrowOrganic.com to bring you this fabulous Grow Organic Gardening Giveaway Bonanza with a Harvest Basket overflowing with $200 worth of Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supplyʼs organic gardening favorites, to take you through the garden year.
Start and sow certified organic seeds with a seed sower, and mark them with wooden plant labels. Feed them the finest organic fertilizers, and put on an organic cotton t-shirt to harvest them with garden gloves and snips. Carry and rinse the produce in the Harvest Basket. Chart your garden progress on a botanical calendar and plan for next year in a garden journal. Put up your produce with tips from a new book, then use botanical cards when you give those jars as gifts. Harvest Basket 4 seed tin collections, each with 10 packs of our non-GMO, certified organic seeds:
- Grandmaʼs Root Cellar Collection – Gift Seed Tin
- Frost Kissed Collection – Spring or Fall Mix – Gift Seed Tin
- Crafterʼs Delight Collection – Autumn Decor Mix – Gift Seed Tin
- Sun Splash Collection – Heat Loving Mix – Gift Seed TinSeed SowerWooden Plant Labels 1 gallon Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply Liquid Fish Fertilizer 1 quart Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply Organic Liquid Kelp Corona Long Straight Snips Winner picks the glove and t-shirt sizes! Peaceful Valley Farm & Supply Organic Cotton T-ShirtBamboo Nitrile Gloves PVFS Garden Art Calendar A Gardenerʼs Notebook, Doug Oster and Jessica Walliser How to Store Your Home-Grown Produce John and Val Harrison PVFS Garden Art Greeting Cards
Additional prizes offered by Baker’s Creek and participating blogs: UntrainedHousewife.com, MomPrepares.com, springmountainliving.com, lillepunkin.com and harrisheather.com. Home Gardener’s Collection 30 Minute Mozzarella/Ricotta Cheese Kit Stainless Steel Compost Pail Ball Canning Lids and Ball Complete Book of Home Preservation Backyard Farming on an Acre (More or Less) – Signed by Angela England One really lucky person is going to win this amazing bundle of tools, seeds, books and more to get their garden off to a great start this spring! Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway. Then be sure to visit all the participating blogs listed below! a Rafflecopter giveaway Giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18 and over only. Entries close on March 20th and winners will be drawn March 21st. This giveaway is part of the Homestead Bloggers Network and sponsored by Peaceful Valley – Small review samples may have been provided but thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
1. Chris Dalziel- Joybilee Farm 2. Dani Meyer- The Adventure Bite 3. Heather Harris- The Homesteading Hippy 4. Erica Mueller- Mom Prepares 5. Angela England- Untrained Housewife 6. Linsey Knerl- Lille Punkin’ 7. Gretchen Stuppy Carlson- The Backyard Farming Connection 8. Kristi Stone- Let This Mind Be in You 9. Annie Kaylor Bernauer- Montana Solar Creations 10. Krystyna Thomas- Spring Mountain Living 11. Mary Hitchings- Raising Dick and Jane 13. Amanda Jones- Adventures of Mommyhood
<3 Dick and Jane