Disclosure: I am a LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan ambassador. I will receive free tickets for sharing this attraction. All opinions are my own.
This is exciting – yet another new attraction is coming to southeast Michigan! In just a few weeks, March 25th to be exact, the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center will open their doors to the public at their new location in the Great Lakes Crossing Outlets – located in Auburn Hills.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan
Interested in checking it out? Here are the details I know so far:
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan will be a 32,000-square-foot indoor attraction.
- It will feature millions of LEGO® bricks and themed exhibits including a 4D cinema, two interactive rides, large soft play areas and much more.
- The attraction will feature a MINILAND display, Inspired by the metro Detroit region.
- You’ll be able to experience GMRENCEN, Spirit of Detroit, Belle Isle, Motown Museum, Fox theater, Guardian Building, Comerica Park, Uniroyal Tire, Michigan Central Station, and the Heidelberg Project all in MINILAND form.
While I haven’t seen the new attraction yet, I will be attending a media preview soon so I can give you the full idea of what to expect – but I have a feeling this is going to be totally awesome.
Tickets to the attraction are now on sale at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan Tickets.
- Adult and children ages 3 and up are $23.50 to get into the attraction if purchased online.
- Children 3 and under are FREE.
- Annual passes and combo passes (which includes SEALIFE) are also available.
We couldn’t be more excited about the opening of the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan and that we get to give away a family four pack of tickets to one of you! Enter using the widget below.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan Tickets