Thank you, Eagle Brand for sponsoring this post.
Running out of time for holiday baking? Need something quick and easy for a holiday get-together? Thank goodness for 3-minute microwave fudge! This super easy recipe calls for only 3 ingredients and a microwave.
I am notorious for running out of time during the holidays. There never seems to be quite enough time to get it all done!
Thankfully, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk makes it super easy to create a batch of holiday fudge – needing only three ingredients and around only three minutes of my time! Plus, the best part is, the basic recipe is easily adaptable to create a seemingly endless palate of flavors.
Basic 3-Minute Microwave Fudge Recipe:
- 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips
- 1 can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
– Pour the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and vanilla in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Allow the mixture to sit in the microwave for 1 minute. Carefully remove and stir (about 1 minute) until combined.
* Add 30-second intervals only if needed
Pour the mixture into a greased dish and allow it to set before serving ( about 2-3 hours in the fridge).
This is the basic recipe for microwave fudge. It combines sweetened condensed milk, chocolate, and vanilla to create a smooth and creamy fudge that’s crafted in mere minutes! However, why stay basic? This recipe can easily be adjusted to create tons of different fudge flavors like this one: white chocolate snowflake shaped fudge.
White Chocolate Snowflake Fudge
Fudge is easy to be creative with. I like to experiment with adding different things like walnuts, candies, and cookies to the mix in order to create different flavors. Although it was just recently that I decided to try creating different shapes. To be honest, it worked only moderately well because I forgot to grease the silicone mold and the soft texture of fudge made them hard to remove. . . but still super cute!
A few things to remember:
– always grease the mold
– allow extra time for chilling before removing from the silicone mold (overnight in the fridge worked for me)
- 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- blue sprinkles (add these to the top of fudge at the end)