We love partnering with local favorite, Hudsonville Ice Cream! Special thanks to them for sponsoring this post.
If you were to ask me what my favorite thing to eat or drink is, I would probably say coffee. It’s something I look forward to every morning and sometimes throughout the day as well. I’ve FINALLY even perfected my favorite combo – cold brew coffee with just a splash of whole milk.
So what am I getting at by telling you all about my favorite drink and somewhat common morning ritual? I’m simply leading up to the reason that I am over the moon excited about Hudsonville Ice Cream’s third Michigan Artisan flavor. We’re talking about Hudsonville Ice Cream’s brilliant decision to pair their ice cream with Grand Rapids native, Ferris Coffee!!
Ferris Coffee Caramel Cold Brew: It’s Here But Only For a Limited Time!!
Coffee fan or not, this “may” be a flavor you’d want to try. It features Ferris Coffee & Nut Co’s Nitro Cold Brew, paired with a caramel butter fudge swirl. And I’m not sure if you’ve ever made it to the west side of the state to try Ferris Coffee’s Nitro Cold Brew for yourself, but from what I hear their beloved brew has a creamy coffee flavor that is naturally chocolately, nutty, and sweet!
Sounds like the perfect pair to one of my favorite brands, doesn’t it?
A Taste That Surpasses the Traditional Cup of Joe?
Well – you’d have to be the judge of that for yourself! Although, I will tell you that we got a sneak taste of the small batch flavor and “oh my”! I truly wish this was one that wasn’t going to go away as fast as it will.
Exactly how long will this flavor stick around? Nobody really knows! However, we can say that because we’ve been following the last two limited edition releases of Bowerman’s Blueberry Donut and Sweetie-licious Pie Surprise we understand that these flavors are selling out super quick! Crazy quick! So if you’ve got your heart set on tasting this one, make a beeline to one of the following locations ASAP.
Ferris Coffee Caramel Cold Brew was released in the following locations on September 19th!
Where to Find Hudsonville Artesan Flavors
- Banana Boat, 3721 Corunna Rd, Flint, 48532
- Burlingame Dairy Dip, 3555 Burlingame Ave. SW, Wyoming, 49509
- Captain Sundae—Holland North, 365 Douglas Ave., Holland, 49424
- Captain Sundae—Holland South, 247 W 40th St., Holland, 49423
- Carie’s Caboose, 287 E. State St., Montrose, 48457
- Captain Sundae, 537 W. Main Ave., Zeeland, 49464
- Cosmic Candy Co., 168 S. Hancock, Pentwater, 49449
- Ferris Coffee – West Side, 227 Winter Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, 49504
- Ferris Coffee – Downtown, 40 Pearl St. NW, Suite 100a, Grand Rapids, 49503
- Ferris Coffee – Holland, 57 E. 8th St., Holland, 49423
- Frosty Boy of Cascade, 6886 Cascade Rd. SE Grand Rapids, 49546
- Frosty Boy Kalamazoo, 5030 Gull Rd., Kalamazoo, 49048
- Jaami’s Ice Cream & Treats, 592 Cass St, Frankenmuth, 48734
- Jersey Junction, 651 Croswell Ave. SE, East Grand Rapids, 49506
- Mootown Ice Cream & Dessert Shoppe, 2461 Russell St., Detroit, 48207
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop, 350 N. 3rd Ave., Fruitport, 49415
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop North Muskegon, 80 N. Causeway Rd., North Muskegon, 49445
- Ottawa Beach General Store, 2256 Ottawa Beach Rd, Holland, 49424
- Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor, Grand Hotel, 1891 Cadotte Ave, Mackinac Island, 49757
- The Parlour of Jackson, 1401 Daniel Rd., Jackson, 49202
- The Sweet Tooth of Marine City, 312 S. Water St., Marine City, 48039
- Tippy Cow, 3830 Chicago Dr. SW, Grandville, 49418
National Coffee Day Means Upgraded Weekend Plans?
It could if it means a free tasting with Hudsonville Ice Cream!! Right? Well, in celebration of ArtPrize and National Coffee Day, Hudsonville Ice Cream will be hosting a free tasting of Ferris Coffee Caramel Cold Brew at ArtPrize on Sept. 29 from 12-3 p.m. in Rosa Parks Circle.
Additionally, Ferris Coffee will be offering a Nitro Cold Brew Float made with the Caramel Cold Brew flavor at its Holland, downtown Grand Rapids and West Side Grand Rapids cafes beginning Sept. 19. There will also be a Cold Brew Happy Hour from 1-3 p.m., Monday-Friday at those three locations, with a 20 percent discount on any cold brew product – including floats (merchandise excluded).
Sounds like the perfect excuse for a road trip to me! Who’s in?
Find out more about Hudsonville Ice Cream and these upcoming events on Facebook by following @Hudsonville_IC or by visiting their website at www.hudsonvilleicecream.com.